Thursday, March 4, 2010

Comments4Teachers

A passionate cry for educational reform

First I would like to state this post is required for my EDM Class at South Alabama University, also I will be following this blog on my blog which I am also required to write the URL to, which is : chestnutkennethedm310.blogspot.com
AND my class blog : edm310.blogspot.com
Okay, I think this young guy has a solid view point on his issues regardless of his "experience." I agree with what he has described, and I know the classroom environment changes while furthering your education, but my argument is why spend so much time and money teaching kids information or "facts" that will not help them find solutions to their real world problems?

3 comments:

  1. I am glad to see you tried the URL. But it did not work.

    You are seriously behind in your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://feeds.feedburner.com/edutwist/mLTC

    ReplyDelete
  3. You kind of have a point when you say, "why spend so much time and money teaching kids information or "facts" that will not help them find solutions to their real world problems?" I agree that there should be more teaching about the real world and how to exist in it rather than just random, semi-useless facts.

    ReplyDelete